Since July 2019, catering services in the Rudolfinum building have been supplied by the newly established company Catering KM. K for Kalina Catering, M for Maximum Services.
Kalina Catering provides complete catering services ranging from small private celebrations to large corporate events under the leadership of well-known chef Mirek Kalina.
Maximum Services is a company with a 15-year tradition focusing on catering, hospitality, furniture rental and event inventory.
It offers its clients:
- comprehensive service,
- professional approach,
- a wide variety of first class services.
Company policy is very simple and has a common denominator: THE CLIENT.
This is reflected in the preparation of each event of maximum care and attention, willingness to meet all requirements and wishes and the effort to ensure all services within a highly set standard.
Maximum emphasis is placed on the selection of suppliers, freshness of ingredients, a stable team of professionals, renewal of equipment rental equipment and furniture in-line with European market trends …this thus maximises client satisfaction.
Maximum Catering provides for its clients:
- gala dinners,
- conferences and congresses,
- weddings… and much more.
The reward is many satisfied returning clients, and Maximum Catering becomes their preferred supplier. These clients include, among others: ŠKODA AUTO, SAP, Avon, Oracle, GE Aviation, Blue & Green, Advanced Production, Roche, Zentiva, Event Arena, EDGEVENT, Fintherm, Czech Architecture Week, Divadlo Bez zábradlí, Srdce na dlani and others.
Halls and lounges for rent
The Czech Philharmonic rents out a number of elegant Rudolfinum halls and rooms, suitable not only for music performances, but also for conferences, dinner parties and other social events.
CEREMONY HALL (DVORANA)
- the biggest space in the Rudolfinum used for larger social gatherings such as gala dinners, receptions, balls etc.
- strategic central position allows for a conjunction with the Hall of Columns and Suk Hall
Capacity: 250 guests (gala dinner) / 500 guests (cocktail party)
Surface area: 538 m² Hall / 241 m² adjacent ambulatories
COLUMN HALL (CAFÉ RUDOLFINUM)
- the newly reconstructed Café is suitable for press conferences, cocktail parties or banquets
- can be joined together with the Ceremony Hall and Suk Hall
Capacity: 80 guests (150 standing guests)
Surface area: 250 m²
- one of the most elegant spaces of the Rudolfinum, adjoining the east side of Dvořák Hall
- available for press conferences, presentations and smaller social gatherings.
- it opens onto a terrace offering a view of the Museum of Decorative Arts
Capacity: 30 guests
Surface area: 132 m² (66 m² lounge, 66 m² terrace)
- elegant hall with a stunning view of the Prague Castle panorama
- suitable mainly for smaller social gatherings, press conferences and meetings
- small balcony is available
Capacity: 30 guests
Surface area: 66 m²